Catherine M. Censullo
Catherine M. Censullo
Catherine is co-founder of Censullo, Gupta & Associates, CPA, LLP. A tax and financial professional with over 20 years of experience, she has provided her clients with a wide variety of compliance, planning, consulting, auditing and accounting services.
She worked for over 10 years for AT&T. She served on an executive level task force for the divestiture of AT&T from its regional Bell companies, including CEO level meetings.
She has been studying extensively with Ed Slott’s Master Elite IRA group for over 10 years to keep up to date on the complex IRA distribution rules. She helps clients sort out IRA issues and actively works with them to plan their retirement distribution strategies.
Her experience encompasses everything from not-for-profit audits for an international religious organization to accounting, business planning, estate planning, financial planning, retirement planning, domestic and international tax planning and compliance. She has experience with both high net worth individuals, and small to medium-sized businesses.
Catherine lives in the Town of North Castle with her husband, and enjoys music, traveling, the outdoors, and time spent with family.
Professional Affiliations and Civic Involvement:
- The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
- NYSSCPA Board of Directors – Past Westchester Chapter Representative
- NYSSCPA Personal Financial Planning Committee – Past Chair
- NYSSCPA Westchester Chapter Board of Directors – Past President and Board Member
- NYSSCPA Westchester Chapter Tax Committee – Member
- Allied Professional Group of Westchester Planning Committee – Member
- Business Council of Westchester – Member
- Estate Planning Council of Westchester – Past Board of Directors Member
- RDC Center for Counseling and Human Development – Board Member
- Armonk Chamber of Commerce – Board Member
Accreditations and Education:
- CPA – State of New York
- Personal Financial Specialist (PFS) – Designation from AICPA over 15 years
- MBA in Accounting – Pace University Lubin School of Business
- BA in Computer Science – State University of New York College at Potsdam
- Master Elite IRA Advisor - Training Group with Ed Slott for over 10 years
- Series 7 and Series 66 designations
- Licensed in life, health, accident, variable life and variable annuities